Sunday, November 15, 2009

WilliamsWk2A1

In Microsoft Word, you can save your document in a variety of formats, such as .docx, .rtf, .txt, and .html. Why do programs give you a variety of ways to save your files? Choose 2 of the file formats provided by Microsoft Word and explain the differences between them. In what situations might you choose to use one instead of the other?

Programs offer many ways to save a file so that the format needed is available next time you need the file. We can save the file depending on the intended use of it. The *.html file format is in important for web site designers because it saves your work in a way that it can be uploaded to the web and then be read by internet users.


ADDED NOTE: This post is part of a school assignment. I wanted to see if it was actually possible to make a blog post from Office 2007. Not only is it possible,it was easy to do.

I wish you well.

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Phyllis,I'm glad that office 2007 was easy for uoi to blog with.Me I'm too compter dunb to try that.

Joyce said...

I too have to decide which format to use. I like office 2007 the best. The easiest and the fastest. Have a great Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Love and Hugs,
joyce

Post a Comment

I am so thrilled you came by and would love to hear from you!

If you don't want to come back to this same blog entry, just check-mark the box that states "email follow-up comments" so you can see my response to your comments.