Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pray It-Say It~

I love reading other people's blogs! Today one of the ones I visited had a link to Pray It-Say It which is an awesome site for those of us who believe in the power of prayer. You type in the name of the person you wish to pray for, then click a category for your prayer, and the script generates personalized scriptures and a model prayer. There is also an option to send the person an e-card.

I have been steadily praying for My Beloved and his health issues, so I put in "Jeffrey" and clicked "Health". Here is what I got:

SCRIPTURES:

"You hear, O LORD, the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry." Psalm 10:17 (NIV)

"For he has not despised or disdained the suffering of the afflicted one; he has not hidden his face from him but has listened to his cry for help." Psalm 22:24 (NIV)

"O Lord my God, I called to You for help and you healed me." Psalm 30:2 (NIV)

"Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all." Psalm 34:19 (NASB)

PRAYER:

Father, You formed us in our mother's womb and established the number of our days before there was even one of them. You are intimately acquainted with all of our ways, and nothing escapes Your notice.

Jesus, You are the Great Physician, and there is nothing too difficult for You. So I bring Jeffrey before You now, and ask that you would touch them with Your almighty power. Your word says that "You hear the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry." Hear Jeffrey now, as they cry out to You and answer them in this time of need.

Touch their bodies Lord, with the strength they need to fight this condition that they may recover quickly. Your Word declares that it's by Your stripes that we are healed, so I take hold of that promise for Jeffrey right now, and I proclaim Your provision for their healing. Let Your peace overshadow them, and Your presence be their comfort at this time. I pray in Jesus' mighty name, Amen!

I have added the script to my sidebar. I hope it blesses you as much as it has me.

Be Blessed~

Phyllis

3 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Nice posting

Michele Williams said...

Hi ... It is a nice thing to have. I have been using it for months now. I just love it! I'm glad you have visited my site. Your site is informative as well.
God bless you,

Michele
http://michele-risingabove.blogspot.com
http://beelieve-ahealthierme.blospot.com

SaoirseDaily2 said...

We are planning on a staycation. Spending most of our time at home with a few daytrips thrown in here and there. Nice background on your blog. One of these days I will dress mine up too. Have a nice Tuesday.

Post a Comment

I am so thrilled you came by and would love to hear from you!

If you don't want to come back to this same blog entry, just check-mark the box that states "email follow-up comments" so you can see my response to your comments.